This air-conditioned room offers a city view and comes with a flat-screen cable and satellite TV, a seating area and a minibar. The private bathroom with a shower is equipped with a hairdryer, free bathrobes and Villeroy & Boch sanitary wares, as well as free L’Occitane toiletries. Room size is 19 m².
For reservation up to 9 bedrooms, if cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later, amount of the first night will be charged. No deposit will be charged. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
For reservation between 10 and 16 bedrooms, it is necessary to pay a deposit of 30% of the total price 30 days before the arrival date. That amount is non – refundable. The remaining 70% non-refundable amount is necessary to pay up to 7 days prior to arrival.
No-show, early departure or shortening stay: will be charged 100% of the price.
Size: 20 m2