Overlooking the Public Square, this spacious room features classical decorations and soothing pastel tones. Amenities include air conditioning, a flat-screen cable and satellite TV, a seating area and a minibar. The private bathroom with a shower is equipped with a hairdryer, free bathrobes and Villeroy & Boch sanitary wares, as well as free L’Occitane toiletries.
For reservation up to 5 bedrooms, if cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later, the total price of the reservation will be charged. No deposit will be charged. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
For reservation between 5 and 10 bedrooms, it is necessary to pay a deposit of 30% of the total price on the day of booking. That amount is non – refundable. The remaining 70% non-refundable fee is charged 30 days prior to arrival.
For reservation between 10 and 16 bedrooms, it is necessary to pay a deposit of 30% of the total price on the day of booking. That amount is non – refundable. The remaining 70% non-refundable fee is charged 60 days prior to arrival.
No-show, early departure or shortening stay: will be charged 100% of the price.
Size: 35 m2